- Jigsaw puzzles
- Jigsaw puzzles, 1001 to 1500 pieces
White Mountain Puzzles Birds of the Backyard
Price (from)*: $7.68 USD
*Product prices and availability are accurate as of the 2018-06-24 16:06 GMT indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com, at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- BIRDS OF THE BACK YARD: Enjoy a colorful representation of birds typically found at bird feeders across North America. Individual birds are pictured and identified by name around the puzzle's border.
- 1000-PIECE PUZZLE: Thrill and challenge your family and friends by piecing together this incredible 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle. Bring home hours of fun and entertainment everyone will enjoy.
- ABOUT THE ARTIST: Ernest O. Brown is a premier illustrator for White Mountain Puzzles as many of his puzzles have become best-selling favorites. His puzzles are detailed, colorful, and educational.
- MORE TO PUZZLE BUILDING: Art jigsaw puzzles are a fun, inexpensive way to enjoy works of art firsthand. Use to boost valuable motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving skills.
- SPECIFICS: Includes 1,000 extra large puzzle pieces made of sturdy blue chipboard on recycled paper. Puzzle dimensions (completed): 24 x 30 inches. 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Made in USA.
The Birds of the Back Yard Jigsaw Puzzle is a colorful representation of birds typically found at bird feeders across North America. Individual birds are pictured and identified by name around the puzzle’s border. This piece makes a fantastic present for any bird lover. Once completed, you can frame and hang this puzzle to act as a handy reference for the birds you’ll see in your own back yard. Puzzles by artist Ernest “Ernie” O. Brown are detailed, colorful and educational. Ernie has long been one of the premier illustrators for White Mountain Puzzles and several of his puzzles have become best-selling favorites. Art jigsaw puzzles are a fun and inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art firsthand. Jigsaw puzzles are also used to boost cognitive skills; develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving, shape recognition, memory, and task completion. The White Mountain Puzzles – Birds of the Back Yard includes 1,000 unique interlocking pieces made of sturdy blue chipboard on recycled paper. Extra large sized pieces for easy handling. Puzzle dimensions (completed): 24 x 30 inches. Every White Mountain Puzzle is proudly manufactured in America with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.